We opened our first bakery in the South End in 2000 with one goal: to make the world a sweeter place through warm smiles, gooey sticky buns, and irresistible BLTs. Every day we pinch ourselves that we get to do what we love - share awesome food and welcoming hospitality - with everyone who walks through our doors and visits us here.
Led by James Beard Award-winning pastry chef + co-owner Joanne Chang, Flour Bakery now has nine locations in Boston + Cambridge. We offer buttery breakfast pastries; soft + chewy cookies; luscious pies; gorgeous cakes; and fresh, made-to-order sandwiches, soups, and salads - all prepared daily by our dedicated team.
We are passionate in our pursuits to:
- Share the best food + drink with our guests
- Provide enthusiastic, genuine, welcoming service to our guests,
our partners, and each other
- Operate an ethical and efficiently run business
- Support our community by participating in local education, hunger relief, arts, and charity events; and donating a portion of all annual revenue to organizations chosen by Flour Bakery team members
- Create an inclusive work environment that inspires our team to make Flour a better place for team members and guests alike
An honors graduate of Harvard College with a degree in Applied Mathematics and Economics, Joanne left a career as a management consultant to enter the world of professional cooking.
Co-owner of Myers + Chang restaurant and Flour Bakery + Cafe with his wife and business partner, Joanne Chang.
Executive Management Team
Director Of Operations
Culinary Operations Manager
Human Resources Director
Assistant Director of Operations
Visual Marketing Director
Senior Operations Manager
Systems and Digital Technology Manager
Nicolle “Coco” Maniscalco
Beverage Manager + General Manager