central square specials for saturday 10/1
soup 5 served with a side of focaccia
1) tuscan white bean and sausage (gf, w/o nuts)
2) potato and leek (veg, gf, w/o nuts)
stuffed bread 7 served with a side salad*
roast chicken, cattle beans, tomato, mozzarella (w/o nuts)
quiche 7 served with a side salad*
1) chicken, sun-dried tomatos, basil, parmesean (w/o nuts)
2) spicy sopressata, figs, carmelized onion, mozzarella (w/o nuts)
special tartine 7
country pate, fig mostarda, and micro peppercress
special sandwich 9
1) beef and cheddar melt (w/o nuts)
2) smoked salmon, herbed cream cheese, red onion, arugula, toasted multigrain (w/o nuts)
zather, garlic, onion (v, gf, df , w/o nuts)
food allergy abbreviations:
gf: wheat/gluten free df: dairy free v: vegan veg: vegetarian
*the consumption of raw or undercooked eggs, meat, and fish may increase your risk of food borne illness
**please note that not all ingredients are listed on the menu
Please note that we are not a nut free or gluten free facility; our kitchen processes many items with nuts and flour. We mark those items that are made without nuts or flour "w/o nuts" or "GF". This means that no flour or no nuts were included in their making. If you have questions please feel free to contact us via email or directly.
From Storrow/Memorial Drive head north on Massachusetts Avenue. We are 5 blocks from the Charles River on your left.
Take the Red Line to the Central Square station. We are a short 5 minute walk down Massachusetts Avenue, towards Boston.
See the MBTA map
you can reach us via the following bus lines: #1, #64, #70, #83, #91, #47, which drop you off right on our block!